Crush all the way to the core of my heart,
You’ve been so good before, now a lot has changed,
You and I, once part of each other, now fallin’ apart,
Crumbled to eensy-weensy pieces like grain.
We are like;
rainbows fading colors in the air,
masks in a masquerade people used to wear,
ice creams that melt away,
a road that has two paths that breaks way,
white room full of shadows of strangers,
birds flyin’ across the sky with fallin’ feathers.
Painful to see that these hearts go on separate ways,
What else to hold on when night took over the days,
Is there a way we can fix things right?
Lets fight together against this destiny’s blight!
- Love you that muchI will never get hurt if I don’t love you … Continue reading Love you that much
- CaptivatedSaw you standing there, and I was captivated by your … Continue reading Captivated
- HeroWanting to save them all, but you can’t be the … Continue reading Hero
- TouchedGot a date, beauty in his arms, betrayal passed their … Continue reading Touched
- Sonnet 02 (The Morning Dew Scent)Gloaming hast come to greet min once againThy scent must … Continue reading Sonnet 02 (The Morning Dew Scent)